Tuesday, March 29, 2011

{Mini e.l.f. Haul}

WOO-HOO! Done with all of my classes for today! (flails arms and does a little jig). Now I can PAR-TAY! Lol, ok maybe not.It just means that I can procrastinate before doing homework. I have a super duper small haul to share, I recently just bought some e.l.f. products. I've heard that many of their products work really well, and since they were only $1 each, it sounded like a deal to me. ^.^
I bought:
*Eyeshadow quad called "Punk Funk", the colors are pink, blue purple, and white
*A Zit Zapper
* Some eyeshadow applicator brushes
* Concealer in "Beige"
*Foundation in "Honey"




I haven't gotten a chance to use anything yet, but that zit zapper is the 1st I will open!(seriously, my face kinda looks like a moon crater). I will use them soon though, because I have a school formal coming up next week!!!(I'm so excited, but I'm gonna hide it!). Have any of you used e.l.f. products before? How well do they work? Anything you would recommend? Make sure to comment! ^.^

Okay, now on to history.
It's my turtle, SHELLBERT, I got his picture when he wasn't looking. Mwa ha ha! I'm so sneaky. (please ignore the watermarks on his tank)

2 comments:

  1. i love elf products they're lovely ,
    great blog post
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing how the zit zapper os, how exactly does it work? ,
    Lovely turtle aswell :)
    x

    ReplyDelete