Sunday, April 3, 2011

CLAIRE'S ISN'T F☮R LITTLE KIDS!

Today after church (amen!) I went to the mall with a friend. There are 2 floors and we walked up and down and all around, but the only place I bought something from was Claire's. "You mean that little kid's store?!" Admit it. That's what you were thinking!( or where you???) My friend on the other hand pretty much bought the whole mall. You want a peak of what I got?(it's only 3 things, it's super short):
*I got this pack of 5 eye shimmer(which I really did NOT need). It was originally $6, but I got it for $3:
*Then I bought these leggings. Originally $8.50, on sale for $2( deal!)I cant wait to wear these with a skirt and some flats!:

* Last thing I bought was this makeup bag( isn't it adorable!?!) On sale for $7, originally $14.00. I seriously needed one, cuz my makeup is VERY unorganized. It's also the cheapest one I found at the mall(and look at the lil mirror):



 * I'm so ready for REAL spring here! It was hailing earlier! Really? Hail? In the SPRINGtime? What's the weather like where you're at? Make sure to comment! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment