Sunday, April 17, 2011

♥N☮TD& Early Birfday Gif!♥

Hey, did you miss me? Just a little? Sort of? lol. School has finally been slowing down(just a bit, not too much), so I finally have time to do a post!I know, I know. You're all clapping and cheering, because you just couldn't wait anymore, right? (I'm imagining that you are all grinning nodding your head right now).So I'm gonna show you my nails for the day and what my friend gave me as an early birthday present!(my b-day is April 19th, mark it down on your calenders!) Ready? I did my nails for my school dance (pics up soon!). I used a royal blue, dark purple, and a glittery polish that has blue and purple in it. I call it: Dazzling Blue Raspberry!(ta-da!)

See the Glitter!?!

















Blue- $1 at Dollar Store, Glitter-$1 at Dollar Store, Purple-$0.99 at Walgreen's.















Okay, are you ready to see my early gift? Are you? Are you sure?Nah. I don't think you are. Well, if you insist....
Hah!



















I've been wanting this FOREVEEEEEEEER! (seriously!) I  was trying on prom dresses at the mall with my friends(don't act like you don't do it too!) and I was still in the changing room when my friend knocked on the door and gave me this! Ahhhhh! I can't wait to use it!

Have any of you used this yet? Do you like it? Yes? No? Make sure to leave a comment below! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment